Greetings from Dublin! I’m here on vacation with my mom and we’re having a blast! We just arrived this afternoon. We spent the last two nights and a couple of days in London, which was great, but I have a sweet spot for Ireland (I’m a wee bit Irish and I was here 5 years ago).
Going to make this mani Monday post relatively quick (I’ll post more about our trip once we get back home). Of course I had to do Irish inspired nails (since we’re here almost a week and only spent a couple of days in London). I LOVE how these turned out. Initially I wanted to do something completely different than these, but I’m glad I went this route.
- OPI Color Paints- Landscape Artist, for the base
- Cupcake Polish- Unbeleafable, holo tips
- Kiss Nail Art Polish- Gold Glitter liner
- OPI- Bling Dynasty H41 (I think this is the gold I used) for the accent nail
- Stamp Plate- Moyou Steampunk Collection – 07 with the Unbeleafable polish
I hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for details about my trip when I get back (probably will make a post next Monday or Tuesday, maybe).
**Post is not sponsored, all opinions are my own whether sponsored or not.**