As predicted, I did one last March Marble Mani Madness look. I did this look for last week because not only was it the final week of March, but last Monday was the one year anniversary of my mom’s mom passing away. I also lost my dad’s mom 22 days prior to Granna (in the same year) but I was on my trip to London/Ireland earlier this month which made me miss doing a dedication mani for her. So, this mani is for both Granna and Grandma! They both loved purple, so I knew I had to do something with a lot of it. Granna also loved daisies, hence having the accent nails with daisies on them. 2016 was a pretty difficult year and I miss them both terribly, but I’m glad neither of them are suffering anymore (Grandma with Alzheimer’s and Granna with Pulmonary Fibrosis).
Ok so, the title of this post is “Double Dipped” and here’s why… I’m featuring BOTH my hands. I typically do all my manis on both hands, but as most nail artists will share (that do their own nails), they have a hand that isn’t as great as the other one, aka Cinderella hand. My right hand is Cindy for me, since I’m right handed and my left is usually the “prettier” mani. However, this time, I really like how Cindy turned out, almost like it more than my left!
- Any white creme polish (for marbling and daisy petals)
- Wet n Wild Megalast – On a Trip (213C) used for base color and marbling
- Sinful Colors – Enchanted (1183) for marbling
- OPI – Siberian Nights (NL R52) for marbling
- OPI – The “It” Color (NL B66) for the daisy center
- Decal/Stencil – Twinkled T Daisy Vinyls