Oh em aca gee!
My itty bitty blog has been nominated for “One Lovely Blog Award”.
Thank you so much to the awesome Life of an Independent Girl! I love her blog, she features her nail art adventures, book reviews, and so much more. Go check her page out!
Here are the rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
- I’m not very musically inclined… I can sing but I wouldn’t say I’m super great. I can carry a tune at least. I sang as a kid and did 4-5 years of choir in middle & high school, however, I don’t do very well learning instruments. I attempted piano lessons in elementary school and electric guitar in high school, but neither really stuck. I probably should have practiced more, but I was (and still am) interested in a lot of other things to just focus on one activity.
- I love bats and donkeys. I know, weird animals to have a liking for, but I just think they’re both so cute and awesome! I like goats too, but not as mush as donkeys and bats. I of course like the usual cat and dog, in fact I live with 3 cats at my parent’s house. I want a dog, but we don’t have a fenced yard and I’m not home enough to give it the proper attention it would need.
- I never had braces. I did have a procedure done to prevent a gap between my top front teeth and had all 4 wisdom teeth removed before they surfaced to prevent needing braces.
- I have a bachelors in business management, but have no idea what I want to be when I grow up (I’m pushing 30, probably should figure that out soon). I do know that I want to have my own business eventually, need to figure out the product/service for it though.
- I’m a serial re-watcher… I watch the same movies over and over again or TV shows (see my favorite show listed on #7 and see what I mean).
- I live in the USA and have traveled to Mexico, Canada, England and Ireland. I hope to travel to more European countries and definitely Japan since that’s where my grandma (on my dad’s side) was from. I’ve been to a handful of states here in the US, and would like to visit Montana, Wyoming, Maine, and Oregon in the next few years.
- Some of my favorites:
- Fruit: strawberries
- Shape: hexagon
- Ice cream: overall mint chocolate chip, but I really love Blue Bell’s Vanilla Bean (and add chocolate sprinkles with it)
- Song: Pachuca Sunrise by Minus the Bear
- Season: fall/autumn
- Movie: Sabrina (the original Audrey Hepburn one)
- Pizza toppings: black olives and sausage
- Board game: Clue
- TV show: Castle (about to start round 3 of watching seasons 1-8 on Amazon, which doesn’t include watching the series when it was on TV, so really this will be round 4 in total)
- Sport: hockey
- Cookie: snicker doodle or homemade chocolate chip with a hint of cinnamon and a little bit of pecans, yum!
- X-Men: Nightcrawler & Mystique
- Tea: earl grey & jasmine green tea
I nominate the following (in alphabetical order and I only have 11 because I’m relatively new to blogging and following bloggers so I don’t have very many right now):